The cluster “Software in Brussels” provides a unique business-oriented platform where members can share knowledge and best practices. We create opportunities to foster local and international collaborations in which members can simultaneously find specific answers to their business needs and technological challenges.
More specifically, we offer:
• Access to a dynamic network of business, research institutions, investors, governments and support organizations
• Interactive workshops specifically designed for software editors - What's coming?
• Conferences and networking events - What's coming?
• Brokerage events and international trade mission programs - Whats coming?
• Access to our internal experts to answer specific questions regarding regional fundings opportunities, environmental regulations, localization, legal issues and financial aspects
• Assistance for recruitment funding dedicated to specific projects
• Custom-made coaching and support for a restricted group of high-growth potential software companies
• ICT general Information and visibility through our website, social media, newsletter and other communication tools
Through the ICT business unit of the Brussels Enterprise Agency, we also support the cluster members of tomorrow. Therefore, any entrepreneurs with an innovative technological project can benefit from the following services:
• Validation of the technological and commercial aspects of the project
• Support with the evaluation of financial needs
• Advices on business models and business plans
• Information over appropriate regional and European public funds
• Access to practical and technical information related to the ICT sector
• Identification of potential partners to grow and boost your start-up