Helping small businesses with the challenges that go beyond their familiar context: that is what the European Commission offers with its Enterprise Europe Network. Young and very small companies often do not have the means to stay informed about the different European support programmes. Neither can they exploit fully the new technological and commercial opportunities, especially outside of their usual scope of action.
Enterprise Europe Brussels…
Enterprise Europe Brusselsis the local branch for the Brussels Capital Region of the Enterprise Europe Network. The network is an initiative from the European Commission which constitutes of a one-stop shop where entrepreneurs can get free advice and a vast array of supporting services.
With over 15 years of experience, its 600 member organisations in 52 countries and more than 4000 experienced staff members, this is the biggest European service network for companies.
Even though it is open to companies and institutions of varying size and activities, the network is mainly focused on SMEs. The network helps your business to:
- Find competent and trustworthy partners when you expand your business to another country;
- Find a certain technology or innovation to complete your business or a business application for your technology in your sector;
- Get the finance it needs to grow;
- Identify your needs and potential and connect you with the right partners for successful EU-funded research projects;
- Find out how EU laws and regulations affect your business and make it easier to sell your product or service in another EU country;
- Work out how to protect and make the most of your firm’s ideas and technologies and get in touch with the relevant IP experts
You can address yourself to Enterprise Europe Brussels, a collaboration between the Brussels Enterprise Agency and Beci - Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry.
Enterprise Europe Brussels
Avenue du Port, 86c b211
B – 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
Phone: +32 2 422 00 21
Fax: + 32 2 422 00 43
|< Prev||Next >|