Book your agenda and join the launch of the first MIC's thursDay on September the 15th!
As you probably have read in the press, the Brussels Region and Microsoft have decided to launch together a new Microsoft Innovation Center (or MIC) in Brussels with a focus on Cloud technologies. The goal of the MICs (there are about 110 in the world) is to sustain IT innovation and local IT startups projects at a regional level.
You are wondering what the new MIC Brussels can bring to you? You are an IT company, a startup or a student in IT and you are passionate about new business and technological opportunities?
Discover the MIC Brussels project, the 2011 activities agenda and to have the opportunity to hear about your projects.
During a breath taking afternoon from 15.00 to 19.00:
- Welcome introduction by Benoit Cerexhe, Minister of economy, and Philippe Rogge, General Manager of Microsoft Belux
- What is the MIC? a great tool to support Local Software economy, by Ben Piquard, director of the MICs in Belgium
- Presentation of the MIC Brussels activities and fall 2011 agenda, by Pénélope Roux, project manager
- First MIC’s thursDay: monthly think tank about technological and business best practices in the IT industry for the local Brussels IT sector
- Informal discussion and closing drinks
Date and venue: 15th of September 2011 - MIC Brussels, Avenue des Nerviens 85, 1040 Bruxelles
Time: from 15.00 to 19.00
|< Prev||Next >|