Desktop Reporting is committed to employ the past experiences and the unique relationship with Google to build a set of tools that expand the Google Analytics platform and integrate perfectly in a desktop environment. Driven by a great team, who are very passionate about web analytics, Desktop Reporting creates both beautiful and functional software for internet professionals and online businesses that use Google Analytics every day.
Dopac for Google Analytics is our flagship product. This one literally brings Google Analytics to the desktop with a host of features that go far beyond the capabilities of Polaris and provide a full desktop analytics experience. Dopac will be the base of all future extensions and developments. It is build with both the consumer in mind, creating a functional no-hassle way to work with Google Analytics, and with the strategy of Desktop Reporting in mind by creating a solid framework that can handle third party integrations and in-house rapid development.
Type of clients and references
Marketeers, managers of small or large companies, …
Innovative aspects and advantages
• Dopac can receive push updates and upgrade automatically when a new version is out or when bugs need to be fixed.
• Runs on Apple OSX, Linux and Windows.
• Has both auto-install from the web and manual installation option.
• Can be started automatically when the operating systems starts.
• Has online/offline connectivity detection.
• Dopac can be configured with multiple accounts and multiple profiles.
• Dopac can instantly switch from account or profile.
• Account/profile configuration is locally saved in an encrypted format (either DPAPI or Keychain depending on the operating system) and is synced on every start-up.
• Account/profile configuration can be exported in an encrypted format and imported in another instance of dopac.