NUMECA International is a leading developer and provider of CFD software systems for the multi-physics design simulation and optimization of industrial products and processes. Its software products are used for the simulation of fluids, acoustics and thermal systems in a large range of applications.
NUMECA software are being used in the design phase process of a large number of industries worldwide, and in particular in the aerospace, turbomachinery, energy, marine, combustion and automotive markets.
NUMECA counts around 110 staff members, engineers and PhDs worldwide and is present in most industrialized countries with branches in USA, Japan, China, India, Belgium and distributors in Germany, Spain, Italy, Korea, Indonesia…
As a spin-off of the Vrije Universiteit Brussels founded in 1993 by Prof. Charles Hirsch, NUMECA has a strong connection with universities and research centers worldwide and is partnering with the most dynamic and specialized academic groups worldwide. NUMECA is active in many European and national R&D projects.
Products & Services
For the simulation of turbomachinery and rotating machineries and in particular for aero- and jet-engines, gas and steam turbines, turbochargers, fans, wind turbines, pumps, compressors..
- FINE/Marine for the simulation of ships, tankers, sailing boats, yachts..
- FINE/Open with OpenLabs for the simulation of multi-physics complex flows in combustors, mixers, industrial process, oil and gas
- FINE/Design3D for the optimization of internal channels and rotating machineries
- VNOISE for the vibro- and aero-acoustics simulation of all type of industrial products
- AutoMesh4G for the automatic hex meshing of all type of industrial products
- AutoDesign for the preliminary design of turbomachinery