- Avenue Louise 350 1050 Bruxelles
- Phone : +32 (0)2 894 31 15
- Website : www.ibanfirst.com
IbanFirst was founded in 2013 by Pierre-Antoine Dusoulier, former Saxo Bank CEO and celebrated French Fintech entrepreneur, under the name FX4Biz to make international payments and exchange rates more accessible to SMEs. Launched in October 2016, IbanFirst is the online multi-currency platform in Banking-as-a-Service mode, an alternative to banks. IbanFirst simplifies the day to day financial operations for entrepreneurs with a simple technology at a lower cost than the banks, allowing future world leaders to concentrate on their core business.
Products & Services
iBanFirst provides an Open-Web Platform and/or a Rest Api.
Here are our main products:
- Starter Packs "Création de société"
- Business Account
- International Account
Innovative Aspects and Advantages
- Baas, an API-connected platform service where our client can benefit from the best fintech services
- Virtual Iban account
- Real time Foreign Exchange trades
- Open web cross-border payment platform