Full-stack Developer at Sagacify
Why will you love working with us?
* With great power comes great responsibility. You will have full access to the whole
infrastructure with your (provided) laptop!
* Take charge of and responsibility for your projects from day one
* Improve your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies
* Work with the whole Sagacify team on the full system, where good ideas count more than
hierarchies. You know the big picture not only a subsystem
* Work in an environment adapted to your needs. Remote work is also a part of our culture.
* Join us for team gatherings in awesome locations several times a year.
Why will we love working with you?
* Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to learn & improve
* Know your toolkit - git, bash, unit testing, docker and your favorite IDE
* Have strong experience (2+ years) in developing distributed and resilient applications at
* Are fluent in NodeJS and interested in Python
* Experience with relational and non-relational databases
* Experience with messaging architectures (RabbitMQ/Kafka)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services integrations (S3, SQS, SNS, etc...)
* Experience in ReactJS / Redux (or alternatives)
* Know Server, network, and hosting environment
* Know how to interact with APIs and the external world
* Focus on quality assurance and security concerns throughout the program
* Used to monitoring your application (new relic, ELK, ...)
* Live, breathe and believe in automated testing, continuous deployment and monitoring
Send us the following on firstname.lastname@example.org:
* Your CV (online CV and LinkedIn profile are welcome)
* Examples of your work (e.g. GitHub, PDFs, Slideshare, etc.)
* Tell us a little more about yourself. Blog, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website, show us
your extracurricular interests