Due to the new Belgian regulation, employees will at last be able to use Monizze’s proven electronic meal voucher solutions this summer.
The advantages for the employers are:
• Considerable cost savings regarding paper meal vouchers;
• Elimination of the monthly cumbersome regarding distribution and administration;
• Unique acceptance network with nationwide coverage;
• Easily to manage via internet;
• Less environmental impact.
The advantages for the beneficiaries are:
• Done with paper vouchers who get lost or become out of date;
• Unnecessary waste of paper;
• Done with hassle of monthly collection and distribution of vouchers;
• Done with delay at the point of sales.
Monizze, the new Belgian issuer, will let you enter into the 21st century with secured and proven solutions that are already technically accepted in more than 120,000 terminals in Belgium.
Monizze develops software for its own systems for:
• Client self-service
• End-users (beneficiaries) selfservice
• Payment solutions
• Mobile apps for payment and access to account information
The solutions are not sold as such today. Rather commercialzed as SaaS or application available in the Cloud.
Targets and References
Type: Merchants, employers
There are 1.5 Millions beneficiaries of Meal Vouchers in Belgium from small to large companies. Monizze addresses all client segments, as defined by number of employees that benefit from e-MV (electronic meal Vouchers). Today the following companies are using out solution: Adecco, Colruyt, Comeos, USS, Smass, ArrowUp, Van Hecke, AppZeefdruk, Aldi, CCV, Spar. The merchants can be client of Monizze. However, as Monizze issues cards with payment scheme providers such as PayFair, Monizze is in contact with most supermarkets and smaller food merchants. Monizze has an exclusive partnership with Coméo's, the Association of Retailers, that promotes our cards to supermarkets for acceptance and the members for providing Monizze solutions for their employees
Inovative aspects/ Advantages
Monizze is a firm believer in 21st century ICT technologies. Our platform is definitely focused on electronic only meal voucher solutions as paper solution imply many hassle and loss of money for the beneficiaries. Therefore we enjoy a cost structure that is at least 75% lighter than the existing players or duoply. We make sure the pricing in the market will allow our clients make significant cost reduction in times that so require it.
Monizze innovates in proposing:
• Extremely simple user interfaces to beneficiaries for balance or transaction enquiry, account management
• Easy solutions for employers to manage their exchange with us
• New payment solutions leveraging the mobile phone as being either a payment identification or a merchant terminal
Monizze is dedicated to the adoption of new technologies such as:
• NFC (Near Field Communication)
• Code bar or QR and optical recognition
• Payment security
• Open application – or mobile application (e.g. Apple, Google, Android)